Sunday, October 18, 2009

OLD GLAMOUR never goes out of STYLE...


Today was my day for research...
I have been going nonstop trying to make sure my portfolio looks professional and amazing, as far as the layout, colors and the pictures I choose. So I decided in addition to my new jewelry and shoe designs, I wanted to get into another clothing collection. But the focus has to be something that I love to find research and has lots of detail. When I was a little girl, I wasnt your a normal girl watching only cartoons, I would watch 1930s Turner Classic Films with Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, Susan Hayward...the list goes on. So I decided to rekindle the research and get inspired!
I found this gorgeous picture of a 1930s Italian film: Venera Alexandrescu in Resurrectio, Alessandro Blasetti, 1931... lets see what my creative juices can create from this photo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment