Thursday, October 15, 2009

SHOWCASE!!




On Tuesday, I received a call from one of my old teachers from SCAD...they were asking to borrow one of my dresses for a showcase that was that night...the artist's name was Sky, from MTV Sweet 16....I was excited for someone to want to wear one of my pieces! So I talked to Sky's hair stylist named Samuel, from Paul Mitchell, and he really wanted me to come and see Sky's performance in my dress! So I went to the event and she looked amazing!!! And she can SANG!!! lol! I met lots of people from Mercedes Benz, Upscale magazine, new talent and even Sky's mom (she was really sweet!). I had so much fun!
*and it was the first time I had my own business cards that I designed and bought...People would ask if I had business cards and I never had the money to get some made...I was proud of myself :-)
When I get the pics from the photographer, I will post them asap! But this is the dress she wore!

No comments:

Post a Comment