Friday, October 2, 2009

ME_Movement



Its been a minute since Ive updated but I havent forgotten about you guys. Before sketching and fashion design I was a painter...and still am. Ive painted murals on many walls and faces. This time I got to do full body paint! How exciting!!!!!!! I was asked by Ebonne Holyfield to be apart of her ME Movement, which is an organization to help people learn that its ok to be yourself! AMAZING! I was given a word: Innovation...and had to do body paint showing the word... So I thought long and hard and something that kept sticking in my head was a robot...a robot...a robot. So I had to find a way to incorporate a robot into the word INNOVATION. As everyone knows Innovation means something fresh; new ideas. I found a quote by CoCo Chanel:
"Innovation! One cannot be forever innovating. I want to create classics."
Then I got an idea to do half of the body as a robot and the other half as patchwork. Which symbolized 'robot' sticking to what everyone else does, while the 'patchwork' symbolized puting new ideas together...
Ill update you guys on the whole idea of Ebonne's ME Movement once I get the professional photos, but it is a great organization! Look out for it!!!! *my behind the scenes pics with the good ole' camera phone:-)*

No comments:

Post a Comment