Monday, November 9, 2009

Update, Sketches & Costume Venture...


Hello all!!!


Just wanted to check in with you guys to give you all an update! Ive been a little busy lately with my freelance sketching clients...right now Im working on sketches for jewelry line by celeb MUA Toni Acey!! Very exciting pieces..be on the look out for that! I am continuing to try to work on the new collection as often as i can...so I'm doing little by little (with inspiration from the TCM Italian movie still)...


But what I really wanted to let you in on is....I had the pleasure of making costumes for the Miss Black Universe Drag Show!!! The inspiration was "African/War Dancers" Making costumes for the guys was very exciting..even though my room was filled with feathers, thread and pins...lol... But I do have a sneak peak of a couple dancers before they performed...more pics coming soon I promise!!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment