Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Whats Up Everyone?!

Hey guys! Giving you an update on what Iv been up to...
Sheesh Ive been busy busy busy!!! But I havent forgotten about my wonderful blog...:
A. I attended the ME Movement Premier by Ebonne Holyfield (where I participated in body painting a model). It was a beautiful night! Lots of inspiration, positive energy and love! Congrats Ebonne!!!! *pics coming soon*

B. I started back working with a designer from Miami, with his urban, recycled clothing collection! Things are coming along really well... right now I'm working on graphics for some tees, a couple logos, and some other detail designs... So hopefully the line will be out within the next month to 4 months :-)

C. Jewelry sketches for Celebrity MUA Toni Acey! She has done makeup for EVERYONE you can possibly name and now she has a one of a kind, handmade jewelry line called 'Purple Flower Jewels'... they are custom made leather and various skin accessories embellished by stones, jewels, grommets and rivets...

D. Oh! Im still working with celeb stylist Ken Buford :-) i think its going on maybe 3-3 1/2 years now! Wow! Continuing to work with him in castings, shoots and events...

...let's see..is that it? No! Im still working on my collection (jewelry, shoe and clothing) ever now and then...I really want to do my own thing as well because I have so many ideas and the skills to do so... sometimes I wish there were more hours in a day. I have been through so much and met so many people in my life I have to say that I am quite proud of myself. Now let's keep it flowing! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment