Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jewelry Sketches w/ "PurpleFlowerJewels"



So a while back I told you guys I was working on some sketches for Purple Flower Jewels by the wonderful, celebrity MUA Toni Acey. She is doing a collection of handmade accessories (headbands, earrings, necklaces and wrist cuffs) of different leathers and skins with accents of rivets, stones, beads and zippers!! The collection is awesome guys!! And trust me I saw the handwork first hand...its like a mini workshop in her house! I love it! Anywho, Toni and I have worked together on shoots in the past before and she knew that I could sketch really well. So I had the pleasure of doing sketches for her jewelry line! It made me feel so good because everytime I sent her the sketches she would say 'Kim. you are awesome!' or 'Kim, you're the sh_t!!!" LOL She's the best!! Here are a couple of the sketches I did for her!!!!
****visit her site @ www.makenitup.com or follow her on twitter @ToniAcey*******

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful design you're blowoing my mind right now!!! lol
    take care

    ReplyDelete