Monday, August 17, 2009

Whew!
Today was a little on edge...I seen to work great under pressure which I think is good...sometimes. Anywho, sketches for client #2 were completed, colored and sent earlier this evening and other illustrations were sent for a possible job offer...but Ill update with that later.

As I sent my sketches for this opportunity, I was thinking about that last job offer that was so exciting but the owner/designer felt I was too fashion forward for the job. Sometimes things happen for a reason. I was bummed that I didn't get the job when all along I had a feeling that I would. But when I didnt, it was like a real let down. Then to know that I was too qualified to do contour sketches and flats...I wasn't sure if it felt like a compliment at the time. But it was... Ya know things happen for a reason and at this point in my career/life I feel that what it meant for me as a designer/artist will happen and will be great and better than I ever imagined....one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment