Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interview with KP Fusion!!!

HELLO LOVERS!!!
I was asked by the awesome KimmiePooh, fellow wardrobe consultant and fashion blogger to do a question and answer interview for her blog KP FUSION!!! I was honored when my roomie and friend Kaye McCoy approached me with the news! Of course I was a little nervous because this was my first official interview, so I wanted to make it sound great! But, KP did a great job and I am delighted to share it with you guys!!

I have to tell you guys, this interview is a great start to my journey on my BIG MOVE TO LA!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! And the countdown begins, my loves. For a couple months now I have been so determined and busy in continuing my freelance sketching career, building my portfolio, working at an amazing woman's boutique, and designing and making jewelry before the move!! *Those who doubt my drive and work ethic really don't know me very well* hahaha!!
But anywho!! I am gearing up for my official product photo-shoot at the beginning of March with graphic designer extraordinaire Kaiyoon! You guys know I HAVE to work with his amazingness again because he shot my HAUTE headshots and they were super DOPE!!

Trust me guys things are only going up from here and I'm so excited to share this journey with you!! Thanks for staying with me... LOVE YOU! xox

Please be sure to check out the awesome interview here:
http://kpfusion.blogspot.com/2011/02/q-with-custom-jewelry-designer-kimmi-j.html

Blog here:
http://kpfusion.blogspot.com

Kaye McCoy's blog here:
http://cookayecrumbles.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment