Sunday, November 7, 2010

Revisiting where it all Began...





PAINT PAINT PAINT! Ive been working on a little project and bringing back my first love... painting. Painting has always been a passion of mine. In fact it was my first passion before I discovered my love for fashion. When I was asked to design a breast cancer logo for a tee, I never thought I would be asked to paint again. I’ll have to admit, I miss painting everyday. This task has really brought me back to where all my creativity started. A designer’s client wanted the painting to hang in her home and dedicated to her mother Connie. So this is the work in progress:-) *

*Thanks to Swizz Beats and following him on twitter, his love for art helped me get back to what I love to do! Follow him @THEREALSWIZZZ

PS after this...back to the SBL business plan!! woohooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment