Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fashion Week with BJ!!!!!!



Sooooooo, YES I went back to New York City to help and be a dresser for the Betsey Johnson for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!!! The theme of the show was 'Le Tour de Betsey' based off of the bicycle tour of Paris. The show was filled with The Show was AMAZING!!! Ciara, Omarion, Carmen Electra, Kristin Cavallari, Angela Simmons, Denise Richards, 2010 Miss America Rima Fakih, Kelly Osbourne, and Gwen Stefani came after to show her love to Bets (I was star struck for 35.85seconds lol), among many others attended the festivities. I spoke with Betsey right before I left to come back to Atlanta and we expressed ow great the show went! She then gave me a copy of the show and our lovely picture together. Check out more pics and highlights of the show on style.com!! (BTW above is my model I dressed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment