Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SBLUpdates, Shows & Boutique Windows!!

Hey guys and dolls!!
A lot has been going on...work work and more work!! But no complaints here!! So here it goes...
*SBL (SonnyBoy Langston for you new comers :-) is still in the works! I have been getting my business plan together to present to some investors. Pops and I think that SBL can really grow how I want it to if I had some awesome people that believe in me to back me up. Which I am alllllll for!!! So the business plan is in the works as we speak! I have my great friend and graphic designer Kaye McCoy helping with my new and improved business cards, packaging, and all things graphic (check out her blog http://cookayecrumbles.tumblr.com)! On the business side, I have my other homie Evette Holyfield helping me with creativity, the business details, and all the nooks and crannies I may look over. As soon as I finish this business plan and get everything in order, I can get my creative team together and design NON-STOP!!! I cant wait!!
*All this work is done because of work lol...That makes no sense but I have also been busy working! It is important to me to keep my retail juices flowing only because I get a chance to style and help consult people who have NO idea how to dress themselves. That's where I come in. I also get a chance to style and merchandise the windows and appearance of the store. Its not just playing with clothes, its giving the store a visual appeal that helps customers visualize and get ideas on how to put their own outfits together... Enjoy Lovekins!! Talk to ya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment