Saturday, June 12, 2010

**Sonnyboy Langston** is born.....


And so it begins...
I want to share my journey with you guys from ground up :-)

My accessories collection: "Sonnyboy Langston", has been born... Upon getting a possible opportunity for a photoshoot very soon, I decided this would be the perfect time to show what I can do and build my brand. First let me begin with the name... My dad's nickname is Sonny. I wanted to dedicate this to him. Both my parents are very supportive in whatever I do, but my pops is my pops :-). James Langston is my eldest cousin on my dad's side that intrigues me to the utmost degree. I wanted this to be a dedication to both of them because when they get together, the stories of how they grew up are priceless. I can listen to them AAAALLLL day. How they grew up in the country, Arkansas, and picked cotton, had farms, and grew up to be 2 of my favorite guys in my life. I want my collection to tell a story... Vintage pieces with a modern accent... Eyewear, Brooches, Necklaces, Hair Accessories, Shoulder Accents and Bracelets are hand-crafted and beaded by me :-)
**pictured here is the SBLZipper-Pull Necklace**

No comments:

Post a Comment