Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dress for ______________...hehehe



Just wanted to show this with you guys... I was asked by Kontrol Mag to design a Grecian-style gown for __________ for an event in Atlanta. I was honored that they asked me...(they are awesome over at the Mag btw shout-out to Julian!!) Anywho... made the dress, but the artist felt it was a little too dressy for the event (sometimes it works out...sometimes it doesnt *shrug). But I was very proud of myself for the construction and handed- beaded detail so I wanted to show you guys what I did!

1 comment:

  1. I hate when you take the time to write out an experience on your blog and people don't leave comments!!! but any who Kim this is Beautiful and I just wanna say that I;m so proud of you and what you're accomplishing all your hard work is paying off and will!!!.

    ReplyDelete